Dublin, this is where the craic is, the capital city of Ireland. Coming to Dublin for the history, culture and entertainment? Well REZz is where you need to be, our Dame Lane location is walking distance from everything in the city!
Here are the 9 best thingz to do in Dublin:
- Guinness Storehouse: Get ready to taste one of the most famous beers in the world, Guinness! As they say, “a pint of plain is your only man”! Tour the Guinness Storehouse, learn about the brewing process, and enjoy panoramic views of Dublin from the Gravity Bar.
- Visit Trinity College and the Book of Kells: Explore one of Ireland’s oldest universities, Trinity College, and see the Book of Kells, a manuscript dating back to the 9th century.
- Grafton Street: Enjoy shopping, street performances, and a lively atmosphere on Grafton Street, Ireland’s most famous shopping street! While you’re there, pop over to St. Stephen’s Green…..
- Temple Bar: Experience Dublin’s cultural heart in Temple Bar, known for its pubs, galleries, and bustling nightlife. It’s a great place to enjoy traditional Irish music and entertainment. Only a few minutes walk from REZz, we’re the perfect base for your Dublin city adventures.
- Dublin Zoo: Spend a day at Dublin Zoo, located in Phoenix Park, and get an up close view of animals from around the world. Walk around Phoenix Park and see some of Ireland’s city wildlife and wave hello to our lovely President, Michael D at his Phoenix Park home, Arás an Uachtaran.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral: Admire the stunning architecture of St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland. It is a place of great historical and cultural significance.
- National Museum of Ireland: Explore the National Museum’s various branches, including Archaeology, Natural History, Decorative Arts & History, and Country Life, to delve into Ireland’s heritage.
8. Kilmainham Gaol: Delve into Ireland’s revolutionary history with a visit to Kilmainham Gaol, a former prison that played a significant role in the fight for Irish independence. Fun Fact: The famous Irish song “Grace” was written about Grace Gifford who married Joseph Mary Plunkett in Kilmainham Gaol for being in the 1916 Rising.
9. Ha’penny Bridge and River Liffey: Take a leisurely stroll across the iconic Ha’penny Bridge, one of Dublin’s most recognisable landmarks, and stop to enjoy the Dublin skyline while you cross it.
These are some of the most popular thingz for visitors to do in the city! Dublin is full of other activities for visitors to do and visit. With events and festivals often on, there is always an amazing atmosphere in the city!
Book your stay in REZz Dublin where you can literally roll out of bed and fall into Dublin city action! When you stroll back to REZz you can sip away on one of our unreal drinks or cocktails in our bar DISnDAT.