GIFT CARDZz FAQs and T&Cs
Gift Card not received by email?
Sometimes, email providers will filter gift cards or receipt emails into your spam or promotions folder. So, don’t forget to check these. If you still can’t find it, email your order details (name of recipient, their email address and voucher value) to cork@REZz.ie or dublin@REZz.ie and we’ll be happy to help.
Where can I use my REZz Gift Card?
For queries related to Gift Cards please email cork@REZz.ie or dublin@REZz.ie.
Terms and conditions
- REZz Gift Cards become subject to the terms and conditions upon purchase.
- Our Gift Cards are only available in euro (€). It is a prepaid card. The Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card or debit card linked to a current account.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient of the Gift Card is aware of the terms and conditions that apply.
- REZz Gift Cards can be exchanged for accommodation in REZz Cork and Dublin.
- Gift Card values are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
- Our Gift Cards have an expiry date of 5 years from the date of purchase. (Unless stated otherwise on your Gift Card.)
- Register your Gift Card here.
- Check your balance here.
- The minimum load value of a REZz Gift Card is €10.
- The Gift Card can be used as often as you like, while the card is valid and until the total amount has been used up. Gift Cards can also be used in conjunction with other payment methods.
- In the event of suspected or proven fraud and/or improper use of the REZz Gift Card, REZz reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card without notice.
- REZz will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail.
- Your Gift Card will be emailed to the email address provided. The Gift Card must be presented at the venue to be redeemed.